aringendut.blogspot.com

POETRY "MOTHER"

loading...
MOTHER


Mother,....
You are a very kind woman
You bore me in the world
You give your love to me
to the end of your life
Mother,....
You sacrifice yourself
For the sake your children
Mother,....
I love you forever
I promise to obey you

loading...

3 Komentar untuk "POETRY "MOTHER""

I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

Very interesting tips shared by you. I really like to read your blogs as they contains very important and informative content. I appreciate your efforts. Cheers.

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

DOWNLOAD APLIKASI ANDROID ARINGENDUT »

Back To Top